We Need Help in the Classrooms!

No Qualifications are Required to be an Aide Substitute! Please Apply today!

Substitute Teachers  - Must have Iowa certification or Substitute Authorization.

Substitute Authorization classes are back!  If you hold a bachelor's degree: Receiving a substitute authorization will allow an individual who holds a bachelor's degree to substitute.  Go to for more information.

Substitute Aides - Required Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent  (Aides assist teachers in the classroom.)

Substitute Nurses - Required Qualifications:   Must have or be able to obtain Iowa nursing license

Substitute Bus Drivers - You need to obtain a commercial driver's license (CDL) with passenger and school bus endorsements.

Substitute Food Service -   Required Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent

Substitute Custodian - Required Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent

Please call (563) 285- 3102 for more information on any of these positions.

CLICK HERE to apply online.

Quick Links