Google Classroom Resources
North Scott Staff,
As we venture down the road of providing tailored online learning opportunities for our students, we will be using the Google Classroom platform. As a Google Suite district it integrates nicely with many of the Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms that we have already created. All kindergarten through 12th grade students now have Google accounts. Please follow the steps on this page to create your Google classroom. Additional links are provided at the bottom to other videos on using Google Classroom.
- friED Technology Google Classroom Getting Started - Best view of what the student side of Google Classroom looks like.
- Google Classroom Cheat Sheet - Fast, visual steps - No audio and some of the formatting on Google Classroom has been updated since Cheat Sheet was created.
- Official Google Classroom Teacher Center
- Parents Guide to Google Classroom - We will be working on pushing information out to families by the end of this week to help support them with understanding Google Classroom.
- Pocketful of Primary: Tips and Tricks for Organizing Google Classroom